Friday, August 29, 2008

And now...

Ok so I probably seem like a crazy person, because 2 hours later I am in yet another internet cafe. But first of all, let me just say that time moves VERY slowly when you're alone in a foreign city and trying not to spend tons of money, and secondly... what do you do at night here? I'm facing a little predicament because I don't really feel like going to a bar alone and I've been wandering around the city and people-watching all day (except for the last time I was online, okay okay). I mean, going to a new country didn't change the fact that I am not a huge fan of going to bars alone.

Tomorrow I've decided I'm through with window shopping, so I'm going to splurge and do lots of super touristy things. There's the Hanseatic Museum in Bryggen, Rosencrantz Tower, and then some cable-car trip up a mountain that's supposedly really beautiful. I'm sceptical, because nothing can top that train ride I had today!

I want to upload my photos so badly!!! I'll try to as soon as I can find an available USB port. Blargh.

1 comment:

Laena + Liv said...

I hope your eating a sandwich right now! where are the pictures? i want to SEE those sandwiches and the $7 coffee!!